|Module name (EN): French 5|
|Degree programme: International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018|
|Module code: DFBTO502|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2V (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 3|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
Written exam (50%) + presentation (25%) + tests (25%)
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
DFBTO502 International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 5, mandatory course
DFITM-502 International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020, semester 5, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 90 hours (equivalent to 3 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 67.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr. Thomas Tinnefeld
• The lecturer will try to provide an (almost) exclusively French learning atmosphere in the most authentic form possible
• The foreign language will be taught with a subject-related approach.
• After successfully completing this course, students will be able to understand intermediate to complex newspaper and magazine articles from the French and francophone press.
• They will be able to understand specialized oral texts pertaining to various topics.
• They will have improved their ability to take part in discussions.
• They will have improved their writing skills.
• Students will be prepared for a possible career in a country where the target language is spoken.
• (Inter)culturally interesting and current topics pertaining to the countries in which the target language is spoken.
• The course will be oriented on the students’ future professional life.
• Newspaper and magazine articles with technical and/or (inter)cultural relevance
• Business-relevant presentations and role playing
• Advanced vocabulary in the context of the topic(s) covered
- Presentations by the lecturer
- Group and partner work
- Interactive, multimedia language lab
|Recommended or required reading:
• Teaching materials: texts and exercises compiled by the lecturer
• PowerPoint presentations by the lecturer or equivalent visualization forms
• Lecturer´s learning platform
• Internet resources
[Wed Dec 1 14:07:44 CET 2021, CKEY=df5d, BKEY=dfhito, CID=DFBTO502, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=01.12.2021]