|Module name (EN): Compulsory Electives: Seminars|
|Degree programme: Social work and early childhood, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019|
|Module code: BSP-24|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: -|
|ECTS credits: 16|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
BSP-24: Term paper (nb/be)
BSP-24 Social work and early childhood, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, mandatory course
BSP-24 Social work and early childhood, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, mandatory course
The total student study time for this course is 480 hours.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
After successfully completing this course, students will:
- have intensified their knowledge about special topics relevant to social work and childhood education, as well as have strengthened their research and action expertise.
- be able to understand and classify interesting cross-functional and, if necessary, cross-curricular research or practice-related issues.
Courses offered as electives are designed to allow students to specialize themselves in a specific area of their choice. They are based on current topics and problems from the field of social work and childhood education and also incorporate the connection between theory and practice. Language courses round off the offer.
- Literature and social work
- "Playing at Home" seminar
- "Balu und Du (Balu and You)" seminar
- Animals in social work
- Demographic change and future social infrastructure
- Theory and practice of outdoor education
- Dance pedagogy
- Theater pedagogy
- Psychoanalysis in socio-educational fields of action
- Conference participation
- International summer school
Various traditional and action-oriented methods depending on the topic
|Recommended or required reading:
Literature will be announced in the course.
[Fri Jan 15 19:07:49 CET 2021, CKEY=sws, BKEY=sp3, CID=BSP-24, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=15.01.2021]