|Module name (EN): German 4|
|Degree programme: International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020|
|Module code: DFITM-401|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 4U (4 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 4|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
Written exam (50%) + presentation (25%) + tests (25%)
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
DFBBW-440 Business Administration, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2013, semester 4, mandatory course
DFBTO401 International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 4, mandatory course
DFITM-401 International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020, semester 4, mandatory course
DFBLG401 International Logistics Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 4, mandatory course
DFILM-401 International Logistics Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 4, mandatory course
DFBBW-440 , Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 4, mandatory course
DFIM-401 , Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 4, mandatory course
DFBLG401 Logistics, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2013, semester 4, mandatory course
60 class hours (= 45 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 120 hours (equivalent to 4 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 75 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr. Thomas Tinnefeld
|Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Tinnefeld
- The lecturer will try to provide an (almost) exclusively German learning atmosphere in the most authentic form possible
- The foreign language will be taught with a subject-related approach.
- After successfully completing this course, students will be able to understand intermediate to more complex newspaper and magazine articles from the German press.
- They will be able to understand specialized oral texts pertaining to various topics.
- They will have improved their ability to take part in discussions.
- They will have improved their writing skills.
- Students will be prepared for a possible career in a country where the target language is spoken.
- (Inter)culturally relevant, current topics pertaining to the countries in which the target language is spoken.
- Topics related to the students’ lectures
- Specialized vocabulary within the context of the topics (subject areas) discussed
- Subject-related, specialized grammar
- Introduction to reading articles systematically
- Application training (resume and job interview)
- Presentations by the lecturer
- Plenary and group discussions
- Group work phases where students tackle specific tasks
- Multimedia language lab
- Student presentations
|Recommended or required reading:
- Teaching materials: texts and exercises compiled by the lecturer
- PowerPoint presentations by the lecturer or equivalent visualization forms
- Newspaper and magazine articles with technical and/or (inter)cultural orientation
- Internet resources
- Authentic video and audio material
[Wed Dec 1 13:55:40 CET 2021, CKEY=dd4b, BKEY=dfhito2, CID=DFITM-401, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=01.12.2021]