|Module name (EN): Master´s Thesis|
|Degree programme: Accounting and Finance, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016|
|Module code: MARPF-310|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: -|
|ECTS credits: 22|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
Master´s thesis (can be repeated semesterly)
MRPF-410 Accounting and Finance, Master, ASPO 01.10.2012, semester 4, mandatory course
MARPF-310 Accounting and Finance, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016, semester 3, mandatory course
The total student study time for this course is 660 hours.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
MARPF-230 Seminar: Accounting, Auditing and Finance
MARPF-Z1 Practical Phase - Internship
MARPF-Z2 Research Phase - Internship
Prof. Dr. Jochen Pilhofer
Dozenten des Studiengangs
After successfully completing this module, students will:
- be able to work on a given technical question or topic from the fields of accounting, auditing and finance within a given period of time;
- be able to develop a practical solution to a specific problem, in the case of a practical thesis;
- be able to work independently with national and international specialist literature on the given question;
- be able to assess subject-relevant problems analytically and recognize complex interrelationships;
- be able to apply scientific-theoretical findings to practical questions.
- be able to present the given topic in written form according to the respective guidelines and in compliance with scientific standards.
The Master´s thesis is a detailed written work on a given question from the fields of accounting, auditing and finance.
Thematically, it can refer to a practical problem (in cooperation with a company or public authority) or a theoretical problem (e.g. in cooperation with a research institution). Students have 20 weeks to write their thesis. While doing so, students will be individually supervised by a professor from the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. The title of their Master´s thesis will be determined by the supervising professor, whereby the ideas of the students or the participating companies and institutions will be taken into account.
|Recommended or required reading:
Depends on the respective topic
[Fri Apr 23 12:39:12 CEST 2021, CKEY=rm, BKEY=rpfm2, CID=MARPF-310, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=23.04.2021]