|Module name (EN): German Intensive Course|
|Degree programme: International Project Semester, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020|
|Module code: IPS.GER|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2V (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 2,5|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
Final test of 90 min.
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
IPS.GER (P231-0134) International Project Semester, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020, semester 1, mandatory course
Suitable for exchange students (learning agreement)
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 75 hours (equivalent to 2.5 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 52.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Dr. Julia Frisch
After successfully completing this module, the students
- may provide a basic knowledge of the German language, which allows them to communicate in general language and professional situations, verbally and in writing, as quickly as possible.
- may use all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) equally.
The German intensive course builds on little or no previous knowledge.
- Development of simple language structures that make it easier for course participants to deal with simple everyday and professional situations, such as contacting, greeting, introducing yourself and others
- Talk about the job, leisure activities and preferences
- Inquire about the condition
- General conversations (e.g. thank you, apologize, say goodbye)
- Informal email correspondence
- Communication on the phone
- General speech
- Inquire and provide information
- Basic grammar structures are developed that are based on communicative needs (conjugation of regular verbs, forms of address, negation ...)
- The basic vocabulary should be expanded independently by the students.
Target group-specific teaching and learning materials (print, audio, video, online materials) are used during the course.
If German Laguage Level C1 is achieved prior to the start of the IPS,
this course should be replaced by the course Technical Case Study (IPS.TCS)
|Recommended or required reading:
- Individualized course materials tailored to the participants are provided
- Online materials via Moodle
- Niebisch/Orth-Chambah/Weers/Weißling: Erste Schritte Plus, Vorkurs, Hueber, Ismaining 2012
- Spektrum Deutsch A1 Integriertes Kurs- und Arbeitsbuch für Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Deutsch) Taschenbuch, Schubert Verlag, Leipzig 2017
[Sat Aug 13 21:10:02 CEST 2022, CKEY=igic, BKEY=ipsm, CID=IPS.GER, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=13.08.2022]