|Module name (EN): Perception, Communication and Relationships|
|Degree programme: Health Care, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2014|
|Module code: BAP1102|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 5S (5 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 5|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
BAP1102 (P311-0113) Health Care, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2012, semester 1, mandatory course
BAP1102 (P311-0113) Health Care, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2014, semester 1, mandatory course
75 class hours (= 56.25 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 150 hours (equivalent to 5 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 93.75 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
BAP1504 Case Studies in Nursing and Care: Critical Reflection and Understanding
BAP2507 Palliative and Terminal Care
BAP3505 Ethical and Legal Issues in Nursing and Caregiving
BAP5602 Case Management: Organizing and Managing the Provision of Nursing Care
BAP6601 Helping, Showing, Advising: Educational Aspects of Nursing Care I
Prof. Dr. Susanne Grundke
Prof. Dr. Dagmar Renaud
Dr. Gerhard Klink
After successfully completing this module, students will:
- will have acquired application-oriented skills in the area of perception (self-perception and perception by others) as well as in the area of communication and relationship building
- be able to reflect on the importance of perception processes, as well as designing communication and relationships as the central nursing care-relevant basis of person- and situation-related care.
1. The physiology of perception
2. Social information processing
3. The principles of communication and observation in nursing
Seminaristic instruction, group discussion/work, partner discussion/work, self-awareness in groups, role-playing
|Recommended or required reading:
The current module reading list is handed out by the lecturer.
[Sat Aug 13 20:04:52 CEST 2022, CKEY=pwkb, BKEY=pf2, CID=BAP1102, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=13.08.2022]