|Module name (EN): Self-Management and Leadership|
|Degree programme: Accounting and Finance, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016|
|Module code: MARPF-530|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 4V (4 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 6|
|Semester: according to optional course list|
|Mandatory course: no|
|Language of instruction:
Term paper and presentation
MAMS-530 Marketing Science, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016, optional course
MARPF-530 Accounting and Finance, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016, optional course
MASCM-530 Supply Chain Management, Master, ASPO 01.04.2016, optional course
MASCM-530 Supply Chain Management, Master, ASPO 01.04.2017, optional course
60 class hours (= 45 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 180 hours (equivalent to 6 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 135 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Appel
|Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Appel
After successfully completing this module, students will:
- be able to identify their strengths and weaknesses using a competency model
- be able to present their strengths in written documents and interviews and document these strengths with life events
be able to apply self-management methods (in particular for setting goals and reviewing goal achievement).
- By the end of the course, students will have developed an action plan with ideas on how to compensate for their identified weaknesses.
Introduction to personality analysis methods using the DISG scheme:
Introduction to the methodology and use of the analysis sheet. Discussion of results within the group _ Application to the student´s own way of working and living. Reflection on personal beliefs and formative leitmotifs, most of which are acquired within the family. Critical review and, if necessary, positive reorientation of beliefs. Application to professional situations _ especially for the upcoming application phase. Presenting oneself positively in written documents (and social networks) and oral self-presentations.
- Use of the DISG analysis tool with questionnaire and self-evaluation
- Feedback on results through group exercises
- Self-reflection and presentation
- Independent study with required literature
- Term papers and presentations by the participants
|Recommended or required reading:
- Gay, Friedbert: Das persolog-Persönlichkeitsprofil, 38. Auflage, Remchingen 2009 or more recent edition).
- Preisendörfer, Pamela: Glaubenssätze, Überzeugungen & Co., Oberstdorf 2009.
[Fri Jan 15 19:45:42 CET 2021, CKEY=rsufa, BKEY=rpfm2, CID=MARPF-530, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=15.01.2021]